Saturday, March 3, 2007

Day 30

A Bootiful day...

Yesterday was unbelievably gorgeous outside so from 4:30 in the afternoon until well past dark we were outside. I had told Lauren that yesterday would be her blog day, but I didn't have a chance to post them until today.

She loves to cruise in her Mustang and it fits her so perfectly. I just don't want to think of the day she is behind the wheel of a real one.


Just look at those dirty hands!! Just like Lauren, perfect hair and a great outfit with a dirty face and dirty hands. She loves to primp it up, but doesn't mind get dirty too! ;)




She loves to ride her bike. It has been an unusually long and cold winter so its been a while since the bikes were out. I love the look..boots, shorts, 3/4" sleeve shirt and a ballcap...that's my boo!









No comments: