Monday, August 27, 2007

Day 208

First day of school...

First off was M who was feeling a little bit apprehensive about her first day at the big school. Daddy took her in the cool car and she went straight to her locker and opened it with no problem at all! I think she'll do great this year!
Next up was L. C and I took her and she was raring to go, ready and at the door about 20 minutes before we needed to leave!
She found her desk and went right to coloring.
And finally, we left straigh from L's school to take C who has been begging to go to school since his meet-the-teacher last week.
Instead of having me wait with him, he wanted to go and sit with his friends from the car line. He informed me that tomorrow he would be in the car line too and I didn't need to walk with him. whaaaah :(

No comments: