Friday, December 28, 2007

Day 330

11 years and counting...
Today is mine & T's 11th anniversary and some days it feels like we were just married yesterday but at the same time, I can't remember a history before him. We have our ups and downs, but thankfully I can still not imagine my life without him in it. He is strong when I am weak and the opposite is true as well. We very rarely make even the smallest of decisions (usually about dinner) without running it past each other first. He doesn't mind when I am not inclined to cook or when I have to run to Target for underwear because I haven't had the time to do laundry that week. He supports me in every single way and will even watch a chick flick or two as long as I agree to a "Fast and the Furious" or "Miami Vice" from time to time (fair is fair). He allows me to be myself and loves me for who I am. I guess what I am trying to say is that he is my soul mate, my best friend, my better half and without him, I am not whole. Since it is a Friday, we will wait until tomorrow to have a nice dinner out, just the two of us.

No comments: