Monday, December 29, 2008

My how time flies...

There was a time when I felt guilty about letting more than a day go by without a post, but a month? No way. I cannot believe how badly I have let this blog go. With the busy season almost behind me, I have a minute or two to catch everyone up on the goings on around here. We had a volleyball tournament, piano recital ( me & T were shooting a wedding and had to miss it but Granny & Chippy got her there and even videoed the performance), band concert, school parties and Christmas. I am trying really hard to take some time off right now, but with a mountain of proofing still left and January already booking up, it may be February before I can really slow down. I am trying to get a new website put together and a shopping cart feature organized along with the daunting undertaking of gutting out my office and getting it to a functional point for me. The thought alone is exhausting! In any case, here are some images of our various events this past month. It may surprise some to know that whenever I could get away with it, I left my camera at home.

Volleygirl...
My little flutist...4th chair (out of 16) too boot...whoo hoo!
Yup, that's snow in Houston! And 72 hours later we saw highs in the mid & upper 70's and crowded doctor's offices and cleaned out cold remedy aisles in the stores.
Class parties...
Teacher gifts...
Gifts for the kiddos in L's class...

No comments: