Saturday, October 27, 2007

Day 269

Play ball!...

Today was the kids' last games of the season and it was as bittersweet as you would expect. The girls got their medals and were in really good spirits because...
they won their last game! YAY! They have all improved so much including my muffin who can't wait to start back in the spring.
Next up was C's last game and by the time I got there, they were on their last set. His coach had called him up to play and he was deep in the *woods* playing. After I dragged him back to the field, he wanted nothing to do with the game....ugh! So, to get him interested I did exactly what his father's mother would do... I bribed him! I told him I would pay him 5 bucks to get in there and run like a crazy boy.
Looks like it worked cus he actually kicked the ball out of a jam-up on the field and even kicked it in the right direction! Go C! If this is what it takes to motivate him, kickball could prove to be very expensive!

After the game, it was time for the party at the park wtih medals and trophies and pizza. I had to get a picture of him with his main squeeze!

No comments: