Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Day 273

Trick or treat...


I have noticed that L has been absent from my blog lately so here are two of her! This costume was so cute, but piling all that hair to fit into the wig required some additional engineering.
Such a cutie pie.
C got to wear his costume three times this year and I really thought he was going to sleep in it. It even had headlights and made race car noises when you pushed a button near the waist.
We put black lights around the door again this year.
And I bought another set of pumpkin lights to round out the set. All the trick-or-treaters were impressed with our decorating so T gave himself a pat on the pack for a job well done!

I picked up this pumpkin a couple weeks ago when I was out with M at a pumpkin patch for a shoot. I refused to let them carve it until last night so we didn't end up with a rotten pumpkin on our front porch. As it was, the pumpkin had gone a bit beyond it's prime so T wasn't able to roast the seeds like he usually does. It didn't smell very nice either so T put two of my pumpkin pie candles in it and all of a sudden, the front porch smelled delicious!

No pic of M tonight as it had already gotten a tad too dark and she wasn't all that up for a pic in her costume anyway. Ugh...pre-teens! lol.




No comments: