Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Day 286

Passing...

My "nana" passed away today and I am not quite sure how I feel about it. It came as no shock, she had been in bad shape for a while and I know she was more than ready to go but she and I hadn't spoken in more time than I would like. Her daughter, my biological mother, had been spinning her webs again and this time sucked my grandmother and my relationship with her into them. I know I share the blame as I refused to leave well enough alone and know that I didn't put my trust in Him. I decided that I needed to be the one to set the record straight and it was a mistake. I played right into my mother's hands and paid a high price for it. I only hope that He has revealed all of the truths she was too frightened (or stubborn) to accept. So T & I will travel to her service to pay our last respects and say a final goodbye. Rest in peace, Nana.

This picture was taken of her by my youngest daughter about 2 years ago on her birthday, but it is one of the very few recent ones I have.

No comments: