Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Day 481

On-call...
Today was one of the two Wednesdays a month that I am on call for Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep and most of the time the phone is quiet. That was not the case today. I am more than happy to lend my services to charitable organizations but I so wish they were never necessary in this instance. This is Sophia and she will be going tomorrow with her mommy and daddy to spend what little time she has left in the comfort of the place she was to call home. Her parents couldn't possibly have been kinder and more gracious in a time when they must feel their hearts are being ripped from their chests. Here are a few images of their precious daughter who is one of two stories from today, but the other is just a little too raw for me tonight so please say a prayer for little Sophia and her family, but especially her 19-month old big sister who doesn't understand what is happening and all the families this charity has touched. Many thanks.


No comments: