Saturday, May 31, 2008

Day 505

A very long day...
Whew. Another Saturday, another swim meet. The sun was a killer today, even me & L got a little on the pink side which is very rare. C spent most of his day with his little friend. He is so incredibly sweet to this little princess. She even manages to wrap T around her pinkie too, but c'mon can you blame them? After the meet was over and I had a quick nap, it was off to shoot a family with a 7 month-old cutie and I brought L with me for entertainment. She loves to play with the babies and watch mommy work. Afterwards we wandered around the park taking pictures of the beautiful scenery (L increases the scenic value anywhere she goes, but then I am totally biased)!!


We were fascinated watching the bees and I just kept inching closer and closer, but this is where I drew the line.





Out the car window on the way home. Artwork from the heavens.
Then we stopped at Jack-in-the-Box for a quick drink on the way home. I ordered L a medium lemonade and this is what they gave her. Wow.

No comments: