Friday, January 9, 2009

Since it's still the Christmas season around here...

I supposed I would take a couple pics of this year's decoration additions. Every year, I add an ornament each for the kids hopefully showcasing whatever they are currently involved in. This year, I added a new family one too which I just thought was adorable after seeing my girlfriend order on for her clan.
The bummer is that the little boy playing the video game I ordered for C never came in and this was the best I could do by the time I found out...
This year I also had to completely redo my tree theme because in year's past, I have put the tree in the formal living and dinning room which was decorated in pearl white and gold. Given that those rooms are now forever my studio, we had to put the tree in the living room which has typically been burgundy, forest green and gold. So guess what, I went ahead and changed that too to classic Christmas colors, red & green.
I absolutely had to have this...
The kids all got new stockings from PBK and picked out new holders with M picking a moose (why for abercrombie, of course). Oh and by the way, her ornament was of a volleyball player, no surprise there!
I also added a couple houses to my little village; here is one...

It makes me sad to put it all away, but honestly, I am soooo ready! At least we took the outside ones down last weekend so we aren't advertising how lazy we are to passers by.

No comments: