Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The *stu* & Office...

So I said I would post some pics of the new stu and here it is in all it's glory. The shooting area is just as big as before though I don't have a sitting area any more and the ceiling isn't vaulted so my hairlight is an issue. I need to take that chandelier down and replace it, but I can't seem to find a fixture that I like. The room does have some terrific afternoon natural light which I am thrilled about.
All my glass that I like to use indoors right at the ready next to me...Oh and I have a really cool plaque that my sister-in-law did for me that will go right above this as soon as I crack the whip on the hubby!
My very own office all to myself!! I LOVE the black and red color scheme.
My little sitting area along with some cool shelves which hold my back-up cameras and outdoor lenses that are a bit too heavy for the shelves in the stu. I know the wall is a little barren and I am thinking of a shelf with some lighting for right there..hmmm...

1 comment:

Nicci said...

absolutely breathtaking! Yesterday was our 8th anniversary, i reminded dh that we are coming to see you at 10 yrs ;) so hold us an appointment date :D