Monday, June 22, 2009

no more pencils, no more books.

I know, I know, it has been forever but with L swimming at least 6 days a week, sometimes 7 and my being expected to proof a minimum of 300 pictures a week from each meet, coupled with C being very, very ill (I'll get to that later), I wasn't giving a whole lot of thought to taking pictures any more pictures than I had to. These were taken right before C man got sick at the end of school party of one of his school chums. As you can see, I have been in a strange b&w mood lately. I just feel more nostalgic when I look at a black & white image.
This one just makes me smile :-)
And so does this one...

1 comment:

Comicbookgeeks.com said...

You really have an eye for capturing a great moment. All of these pictures scream, "NO MORE SCHOOL".