Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Day 356

Three kids were home today. It is official, at least two of them have the flu. Now T & I aren't feeling so hot ourselves...wonderful. We will just snuggle on the couch and watch a little Idol tonight (exactly the same as last night). Poor M, she is hardly ever sick and twice this year she has been out for days at a time. Today was class picture day for her too, being sick is no fun. I am hoping they can get back to school by Monday if not by Friday. No pic today, no one was up for it.

2 comments:

Shellie said...

Oh man I'm sorry you guys are all sick!!! We have SO been there, its terrible!! I hope you get better soon...enjoy the down time while you can!

sherri said...

Oh, gosh. Right there with you. This week we had a family emergency, and in the middle of it, all three, yep...all three of my girls were throwing up for 2-3 days. they have never all been that sick all at once. I am so sorry!