Sunday, June 29, 2008

Day 532

Rehearsal...
This evening was the rehearsal for a wedding I will be shooting tomorrow. The best thing about rehearsals is being able to meet most if not all of the wedding party and let them meet me and know that I am very bossy, but I am there to get the job done first and party second. Most of the time, everyone figures out that I am 70% bark and 30% bite, make no mistake, I will stick to my guns. The other great thing is to be able to work with the officiant to get the best possible pictures. Sometime you have to compromise and that's fine as long as I know that I have done all I can to get my couples what they want. In this case, I had a terrific mother-of-the-bride who was willing to go to bat and back me all the way. Thanks, Nita, I really should put you on the payroll and bring you to all my rehearsals!



This was one of the many amazing details of the rehearsal dinner. I swear, I have seen some paid coordinators who couldn't hold a candle to this mom and bride. You ladies did an incredible job!

No comments: