Sunday, June 29, 2008

Day 533

They do...
I swear, I could post images from this wedding all day long! There was just so much love in the family that you couldn't help but take it all in. The day went off without a hitch even with the quick bought of thunderstorms which pushed the ladies' pictures to wait until after the wedding. A moment of less-than-professionalism from me when I slipped and landed in the mud, but oh well. These things happen.
The beginning of a new family tradition. Kristin's dad was giving her the baptismal ring that his parents (in the background) had given to him and she will give it to her firstborn on his/her wedding day. I feel just mushy inside having been asked to photograph this very special moment in their lives.




Aggie fight song. This is the second Aggie wedding this year for me!
J.J. was leading his A&M band mates in the band cheer after nearly falling onto his face moments before (sorry, J.J. since I missed it on film, I had to put it in print)!!

2 comments:

Nicci said...

love these! The third one down is my fav, but it was very hard to chooose!

Anonymous said...

i am a huge aggie fan! LOL!