Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Days 517 thru 522

Has it really been a week?
I wish I could say that I have been on vacation or have taken all kinds of pictures but haven't been able to post them. The simple truth is that I have been working and too tired to even want to look at my cameras. Of course I shot the last swim meet this past Saturday and as much as I enjoy shooting them and getting to know the kids, I am relieved to see it go. Processing and proofing 500+ images per week on top of my sessions and weddings is not easy and it has definitely caught up to me. The house seems like it is falling down around me and the inch of dust in the kids' rooms is disgraceful. On my list too is to find a housekeeper to come about once a week to help me out. Unfortunately, the house in it's current state would scare off any potential candidate! I truly hope to get back in the swing of things this week and maybe even get back into posting!
C has gotten back into Noggin for some reason and he has always been a fan of Oobie so today he made one of his own. Mr. Potato Head eyes and a Texans jersey koosey and Presto! we have an Oobie!

1 comment:

Nicci said...

Thank goodness ;) I was wondering if you fell off the face of the earth, lol