Monday, October 27, 2008

Fractured

This has really not been a good month for my little boo. A battery of tests to confirm a peanut allergy which remains unconfirmed, eye exams, and now her precious Lola has fractured her elbow. Poor little girls. Miss Lola just does not want to accept that she is a little bitty 3 pound puppy and not the 30 pound menace she wants to be. I really hope this isn't the beginning of a very expensive trend with her. I took the first one with my Iphone while we were waiting for her meds (and the bill...yikes!).
Is she pathetic or what? Thank goodness her pain medication has some sedative in it too because she isn't allowed to sleep with Cotton until she is fully healed and she hates her own kennel.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Lola :(!

Nicci said...

awe, that is so sad! poor lil thing!

sherri said...

Oh my goodness! How did this happen? I didn't mean to, but I laughed a little at that huge cast on such a little stinker. :P