Monday, October 20, 2008

Larger than expected

How would you like this staring you in the face when you walked into your bedroom? When T "measured" the bay windows in the bedroom, he thought his new Bowflex would fit with "no problem" and not take up near as much room as I suspected it would. Who do you think won that argument? Obviously I was right but in the end, there it sits so he was declared the victor. How did that happen?
Or how about this in your master bath? This was supposed to be mine, but now it has no home. T is thinking about putting it in the office. GREEEAAAT! I can be working on proofs and feel guilty about not working out simultaneously! Does anyone else think that is slightly unfair?

What I really want is for my bedroom to be more like a retreat for relaxing and less like a 24 hour fitness. Even more, with what was paid for these items, I should think the weight should just come off without having to actually use them, but apparently that isn't the case.

1 comment:

Nicci said...

i am laughing out loud. I agree with the price of those things, the weight ought to drop off the minute you hit "buy"