Friday, October 3, 2008

Ready for her close-up

Stop the presses, not one but two posts in a single day! Is is obvious I am avoiding my real work? I thought about doing housework, heck I even started on it, but then quickly became disenchanted when I realized just how much I had to do. Why do today what you can put off til tomorrow? Especially when it's laundry and vacuuming. Then I thought, I know, I'll send some orders off to the lab. Nope, I really do not like sending orders in on Fridays especially if the lab's employees take the same lax view to the weekend's eve as I do. So, I decided to play and since my kids weren't home, I used the next best thing...Lola.


Poor Cotton looked so lost without his buddy and he just lied next to me while I shot. He is such a beautiful and sweet dog so I wanted to get a quick one of him too.

WAIT! It just hit me! I will do a "pets" section on my site and these will become "samples". Ha! I was working after all...conscience clear...whew! :P

No comments: