Saturday, October 4, 2008

Mother's Little Helper

Ok, so she isn't so little, but she certainly does help. All the kids I shoot fall in love with her and she is always so willing to hold their hands, go down the slide or push them on the swings. Soon she will be old enough to babysit for other families and I know that she will be phenomenal at it, but for now at least, helping out mom is enough. Hey, at least the pay is good in fact, sometimes I think she gets paid better than I do! Anywho, since they put the 249 bypass in, I often overestimate the time it will take me to get from place to place and this morning I arrived about 20 minutes early so M spent sometime on the swings.

She'll kill me for this one, but I had to post it! :P
Ever wonder what the hubby is up to while I am out shooting on a Saturday morning? Don't worry, he puts himself to good use! Just a little humor...

No comments: