Monday, August 17, 2009

a new location.

I took my little man on a bit of a photo excursion this morning and we found a terrific location, ripe with possibilities from families to seniors to engagements, this place is awesome! Our fun didn't last long though, the heat and intensity of the Texas sun was too much to bear in the blink of an eye. No worries though, I got some great stuff and have plans to go out again in the warm evening sun in the not-to-distant future.
Even in full shade, it is very hard to get him to open his eyes so you can see those heart melting baby browns.
By this point, the sun was just too much and all I was getting were squints, no matter the shade.
The sun hid behind some clouds for just a couple minutes and I was able to get this one.

I had a trunk full of outfits for little Boo too, but given how hot she gets, I knew it was best to wait until my evening plans on another day.

1 comment:

Nicci said...

love it! great location, gorgeous boy! Wish i could be there to see for myself :(