Sunday, February 17, 2008

Day 391

Killer headache... Big surprise given yesterday, right? It hurt all the way into my eyes today so needless to say we did not make it to church. In part from the headache and the other part due to unadulterated vanity on my part. There, I said it, even I am a little vain from time to time, but who really wants to go to Sunday services looking like that (see picture below for reference). Sure, it beats the Barbie bandaid, but only marginally. Today was an incredibly beautiful day and I kept thinking to myself, "Wow, M's eyes look so incredibly blue, I really should get my camera." But did I, no. I simply enjoyed the weather and only had to explain the head wound a couple of times...ha-ha!

1 comment:

Shellie said...

t I still hope all is well!! I know exactly what you mean about following your gut...VERY important and always the best idea!!!! I hope you are doing well inspite of what sounds like a not so pleasant email!!!