Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Day 394

Drip...
I guess I should've paid closer attention to the weather the four times it was on the news yesterday. I was completely oblivious to the fact that there was an 80ish percentage chance for rain today and I went to the grocery store after picking C up from school. We made it to the car ok and then ran through McD's but by the time we got home it was pouring. I backed up to the garage thinking I could at least keep the stuff in the trunk from getting wet. As they say, it looked good on paper, but the execution did not go as planned. I didn't back up far enough and so instead of protecting the bags, water was running off the car port INTO the trunk! I was soaked and then I get a call from M at the school letting me know that she and a friend missed the bus home. Perfect. So me and my wet self and wet son pick the two of them up and drive her friend home and finish unpacking soggy groceries but not before I grabbed the camera to get this shot which I found fitting.

1 comment:

Shellie said...

Hey, you changed your title!? Are you gonna start a new 365, os just keep this one????? How cute!