Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Day 569

Continuing the trend of yesterday, another new cul-de-sac member...
Except this one lives here. Yes, we bit the bullet and got L her birthday present early to give her a few weeks to help with it's care before school starts. Her name is Lola and she will grow to be a whopping 5-7lbs. Even T (who was not wholly supportive of the addition) was an active participant in finding her, making several phone calls and arrangements while we drove L around trying to distract her from our real destination. Let me tell you, once L figured out what was going on, I thought she would bust with joy and daddy's heart was mush instantly.
Mommy's always give the best cuddles...



Baby's first bath...

And in case you were wondering, we told Miss L that there would be no more gifts from mom & dad and she was more than ok with that!

1 comment:

Shellie said...

I LOVE HER!!!! ....I want one so badly! ...Im waiting till my boys get older and I miss having a baby around, hahaha - my doggie will be my baby!