Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Day 570 (caught up!)

Her name was Lola, she was a show girl...
Don't be ashamed, you know you know the words to that Manilow classic! Sing it loud and proud and heck, for less than a buck you can have it on your iPod! I can't help myself, every time I call her, all I can hear is the chorus to "Copacabana" in my head! And yes, she can wear mini Build-A-Bear clothes. Next thing you know, she'll be wearing pajamas and her want slippers and cocoa.

Going...
Going...
Gone...it's rough in the puppy racket!
Here she is with her "babysitter" while L was out at piano lessons today (no stinkin tropical storm will hold us back...lol).

2 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! We have to get together!! I have been browsing your blog, honestly I have no idea how I got here! Christie is a good friend of mine too and I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to get us all together! Your blog is so fun and my daughter just melted when she saw Miss Lola. :)

Nicci said...

sooo cute! Looks just like my first baby when we got her! Such a little doll. I wish i lived closer, i want to snuggle her!