Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bluebonnets

I was absolutely determined to get bluebonnet pics of my kids this year and though my schedule (and the weather) has not allowed me to schedule any for my clients, we were able to sneak away this evening to grab a few for us. The wind was CRAZY, but the clouds allowed for some even lighting and we made the best of it. As a photographer, photographing my own kids can be somewhat of a nightmare but as they get older, it get a little easier.
These are the smiles I don't get in a "portrait environment", they are only available in those totally relaxed moments when I am only mom and they are enjoying a happy meal...

1 comment:

granny said...

WOW! what beautiful bluebonnets, and those kids are adorable. What great pics, granny wants a copy of the first one and the last 2. Oh could I have one of those bluebonnet pics as a mousepad please. I am sooo lucky, and proud this little family is mine.
xoxoxo granny