Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Twelve?!?!

Was it really 12 years ago that the Lord sent down the one thing the doctors said I couldn't have? My first glimpse into heaven, the gift He gave me which would change me forever in ways I never ever thought possible arrived 12 years ago and it still seems like yesterday. She is kind, forgiving, generous and a little shy. She is talented, smart and a little less confident than she should be. She is loved by everyone who meets her and she makes me proud in so many ways, I couldn't possibly list them all. She loves all animals and hates fruits of all varieties. She has porcelain skin complete with the perfect amount of freckles, sea blue eyes and an amazing smile. She is my muffin and I love her with everything I have inside me. And she is twelve.
Just like her mom, M has a soft spot for fresh flowers and these just called to me while I waited for her balloons...
We've lost her for sure now...
12 balloons and a volleyball to grow on...

We also got her a cookie cake to share with her friends at volleyball practice but bad mom forgot the camera.

1 comment:

granny said...

OH you made me cry. Shame,Shame.