Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What's been going on...

Yes it has been a while to say the least and thanks again to all who have checked in on me and asked how things are going while ever so subtly asking when I might get around to posting again. Admittedly I haven't had much time to take any pics other than those I am paid to but I did take a few.

Let's see...there was Valentine's Day Parties
He always finds a way to impress the ladies ;-)
We painted walls...
While M & Lola snoozed though notice she is never far from her Ipod or phone...
She was bright eyed and bushy-tailed to paint her own room...
We have some terrific friends who stayed over until midnight to help with M's room...
Lola helped fold some kitchen towels which were promptly put back in the basket for rewashing...
T's mistress...
I still love her in pigtails, it's such a bittersweet reminder of the little girl who used to be. Maybe I'll dig up an old picture of her in pigtails when she was small...
L's class did a series on pigs right before spring break and knowing that L collects them, her teacher invited her to bring some. Wouldn't you guess that every day she wore her pig earrings (yes, she owns a pair) and she brought two different members of her pig family.
Just cus he melts this mom's heart with those eyes and overgrown hair...

1 comment:

granny said...

L and C always bring a smile to my face. I'm with you mom these moments are too short lived. Granny request a picture of each one of these cutie pies.
Granny loves you! xoxo