Thursday, July 10, 2008

Day 543

Playtime for Mommy...
Went out tonight with my girls and another photographer and her kids to do some shootin'. At 6pm it was still crazy bright and toasty warm but we played around anyway. I finally got a quickie lesson in off-camera flash. Christie you were totally right it is so not hard! With trying to keep an eye on the kids and watching for the security guard who was very concerned with our "purpose there", I don't think I was totally in the moment if you know what I mean. I'll have to go back and bring M with me when I have some specific shots in mind. This place is perfect for her but she said she was a little nervous with other people there but she is willing to go back and try again when it's just me and her.
My friend's little girl who is just the most precious thing you have ever seen!

The good news is I was sitting at a light on the way home and I saw this field with the sun going down behind and I turned into a parking lot and threw some clothes on L (my resident super model) and one of my new favorite images was born!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH WOW! that location looks awesome!! will call in the AM!!