Saturday, July 19, 2008

Day 552

Way 2 cool...
My iPhone came in yesterday...Whoo hoooooo!!!! Don't you know as soon as I was finished with my session, sweaty and all, I went straight to AT&T to pick it up. I got the white one and T got the black but his isn't in yet. I played with it all last night at dinner (how rude) and T got my e-mail set up. After we got back from our very late dinner (M had a vbs program), I got all my music loaded up around midnight. OMGosh, this thing is so wicked awesome (that's my best impression of C). Speaking of my little man, how long do you think it took him to figure it out? Less than 30 seconds! I am always amazed by my kids who are rarely intimidated by new technology which can be attributed (I think anyway) to the genetic gift they received from their father and to the simple utter open-mindedness that comes with childhood.

1 comment:

Nicci said...

Lucky duck! How fun!