Thursday, May 14, 2009

Boo's Busy Day

It is no surprise that my days are filled from beginning to end but my little boo's Wednesdays are always crazy so by her request I thought I would share one of her busiest days. Of course the day starts off like every other 2nd grader's with the alarm at 7:15, breakfast, get dressed, feed pets and make bed and off to school so I will start with picking her up at 3:40 and go on from there.
All smiles after a pretty good day :)
A quick phone call to Chippy to remind him that tomorrow is his bday...
We're basically home long enough to drop off C and head back out...
Since we're going to be on busy roads, it's back to the back seat for her...
She & I enjoy enjoy our Wednesday dinners at McD's.Such a big girl now, she picks up our tray and brings it to the table.
Like all princesses, only use the corner of the napkin to neatly wipe after eating.
Then it's off to piano.
A few minutes early so I take another quickie.
I'm sure her piano teacher thinks I am a lunatic at this point.
Back in the car and off to swim practice.
45 minutes later, she is finished.
On our way home, we discover this guy who has wondered out of the creek so...
she picks him up and
even though he's a bit heavier than expected, she
returns him to his home.
After being home about 60 minutes and relaxing with some Barbie time, it's back to the pool
for a private lesson with Coach Mary to help with her butterfly.She pushes and pushes for the full 30 minutes and then continues to practice after the lesson is over. It is now 8:15pm and I have to practically drag her out of the water.
Much like her big sister, L waits until roughly 8:45 to inform me that she needs to practice her presentation on dolphins for class tomorrow so back downstairs we go to rehearse.
After some minor adjustments, she is pleased and
following a rewarding bow, she is confident that she is totally prepared for tomorrow.
It is now 9:20 and we are finally at the tucking in phase of the evening. Whew. It has been a very long day for Boo.

No comments: