Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Day 407

The L word...
It should be in the four-letter category of words we shouldn't say. The ladies out there know it well. When you're sure you have finished, you haven't. When it's all clean and put away, there is more waiting. The chore I dread most above cleaning the bathrooms, above dusting every square inch of the house, above even cooking...GASP! Say it with me now...LAUNDRY (insert scary Psycho music here). It has gotten out of control lately (lately? who am I kidding?) so I had no choice but to tackle it (ok, maybe more like tap it on the shoulder) today.




2 comments:

Nicci said...

i understand all too well. I cant imagine having 3 kiddos.

Shellie said...

YEP, looks like my house!!! I hate the L-word! I did towels today because thats the easy and fast part, haha!!!!!