Saturday, March 15, 2008

Day 418

This can't be...
A free weekend? No way. I had a cancellation this morning so I actually have an entire weekend with no shoots. I had to pinch myself to make sure it was real. I had better enjoy it because there are some big things happening for me and I have some big decisions to make. I have one of the top wedding venues in Houston that has asked me to be one of their preferred vendors. I have the top wedding magazine in Houston telling me I had some of the best work they had seen in quite a while. I am still a little thunder struck. Is this really happening? I can remember vividly a time not too long ago when I said I would never ever do weddings. What changed? I caved. I love ever minute of it. I love the craziness; I love the emotions; I get attached to the families. It's my passion, my joy, and I have finally admitted that it's where I live. So stay tuned folks, things they are a'changin. So instead of missing M's last game, I was able to be there and cheer her on! She did awesome but is a little bummed that this is the end of the season. She's doing a volleyball clinic for a couple weeks and a volleyball camp over the summer along with her swim team activites so it should'nt be to terrible for her. Yes, these pictures are snapshots but I have discovered that there aren't nearly enough simple snapshots in our life.


One of M's bffs, they are always on the same volleyball team and swim together during the summer. We just love her and her family.
Awe...

No comments: