Monday, March 24, 2008

Day 426

The hunt...
You can say it, I am a bad mom. I know it. Did I take pics of them in the mint chocolate ensembles this morning? No. Late service was pushed back to 12:15 to slip a service in the middle for accommodating Easter visitors so it should have been a snap to get there on time, right? Wrong. For those of you who know me well, you know I am never on time for anything in my personal life. My motto "ten minutes late is five minutes early." So, we were on time by my schedule. The kids were desperate to get to Granny & Chippy's for their egg hunt so I blew off formal pictures and let them get comfy! The fun stuff was about to begin!

Winner. Mr. C found his maximum before his sisters did so he was way impressed with himself. Runner Up. She almost gave up in frustration, Chippy had made it more difficult this year, but in the end, M got hers too. FYI...the rockin tee she is wearing is by a local faith-based company. http://www.trutees.com/. I highly recommend them for parents with teens. The videos are fantastic and the shirts are meant to spread the Word!
Last one. Actually we thought that there wasn't an even number so Chippy went and got a "previously located" egg and re-hid it only for Miss Abby to discover the real last egg hours later and devour all the chocolate herself. whooops!
One last indoor egg.
Abby. Is there any need to say more? The picture says it all. You'd never know she was high on caffeine and sugar. Luckily Cotton came with us to help her use up all that energy!

No comments: