Friday, March 28, 2008

Day 431

You are my sunshine...
Last night we discovered that today was L's spring pictures at school. Great. It's so nice to have notice, right? This is where the kids' wardrobes come in very handy. L picked this outfit and asked for a new bracelet, earrings and hair doo-dad...no problem it's only 8:30pm. By the time 10pm rolled around, I felt paralyzed from the ears down after being hunch-backed on the floor creating her accessories. All was not lost though, we were watching one of the hd discovery channels and now I know more than I ever wanted to about why some tuskless elephants in Africa go "rogue." So this morning, we took some pics of the get-up since we all know I won't be happy with the ones from school. The question is, will I buy them anyway? The answer is yes. I have this whacked out view that if I don't, somehow that will brand me as a bad parent. Paranoid much? LOL.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All of your hard work paid off, she looks so beautiful! What a good momma ;)