Friday, March 14, 2008

Day 417

Are you kidding me?...
I can't believe it! A few of my blog readers will know why I am so ticked off. The dirt bike. The bain of my existence. We wait four weeks to get it. FedEx damages it. FedEx comes to pick it back up to "inspect it." They deliver to a company in California by mistake who holds it hostage for more than a month until we file a claim with the LA County Sheriff's department. They finally release it back to FedEx who returns to us in even WORSE shape with more parts missing. I guess the company that it got delivered to had it in a warehouse with birds in it because it came back with flipping bird poop all over it! UGH! This was a CHRISTMAS present for M and it is mid March people. UGH! This poor kid has never gotten to ride this thing and now won't even have it for Spring Break.




No comments: