Saturday, March 15, 2008

Day 417b

Express yourself...
After taking pics of the bike last night, I tortured my daughters for a few minutes. Then, I move on to my son and his bff of course by the time I got to them, the sun was g-o-n-e, gone. I adore all the different expressions from them. So this post is actually a carry over from Friday, but I didn't get a chance to post until this morning. I promise there will be a real post today too!
Laughter. Can you tell that I am obsessed with her infectious laugh lately? Maybe it's because with all the pressures of intermediate school we don't see as much of it as we'd like to.
Ho hum. What's up with this face? She makes it all the time and it's so funny!
Truth in advertising. This shirt is so perfect for Boo.
Innocence. Ya, right. Those brown eyes get me every time. You just can't help but believe everything he says.
Spunk. This one's a character, let me tell you! Those killer blue eyes, man, his parents are in for a world of hurt (like I have any room to talk).

No comments: