Sunday, September 7, 2008

Day 604

Busy day...
You know, I love my job I really really do but sometimes it's a bummer missing some of the fun on the weekends. Apparently while I was out today, M & one of her bffs decided to bathe the dogs and I missed it. Luckily for me, I was with a client I just adore and was photographing her precious little one that I have been waiting three long months to meet so it was worth it. Audrey has a rare genetic disorder called SLOS so her eyes are extraordinarily sensitive to light so I shot everything with only available window light. Her mom, Amber has been keeping a blog about all of Audrey's moments, the good, the bad and the in between which you can read here.
Amber and her husband Brad have two great cats, but this one is my personal favorite. Her name is Misty if I remember correctly and she is quite the character.
Look at those incredible lashes, isn't she just beautiful?
Oh and the other good about being gone was that the dogs went wacko and one got into the house while soaking wet and then freaked out on T and when I heard that, I decided that maybe some moments are ok to miss ;)

2 comments:

Nicci said...

She is a beauty!

Anonymous said...

Ohh..so cute...