Monday, September 22, 2008

They did

So this weekend was finally the wedding of a couple I have really come to love. I have had a bride tell me once when I was leaving after finishing up her wedding that it almost felt like a break-up and it is such a true statement. While I am genuinely happy for my couples to make it to the alter and often find myself misty-eyed at all the love, I know that I won't be seeing them as often and it's bittersweet. I am so touched when they say that when they are ready to start their families, they will call and I will be able to be a part of their next journey. This particular wedding was in Belton, just outside Waco and the drive was a killer (at least for T who was actually doing the driver though he would tell you it was a piece of cake) and I am convinced that I ran the entire day on nothing more than adrenaline as my entire body wanted to crater about a quarter of the way home. Thank goodness for your body's own chemistry, right? Am I complaining you ask? No way, I know that when I am in that much pain that the day was twice as exciting so I am more worried when I don't feel like I have been hit by a bus after shooting a wedding! Anywho, meet Mr. & Mrs. Boze who are right now enjoying a lovely honeymoon cruise.



1 comment:

Amber Bowers said...

Kris, what a beautiful couple and photos!

Makes me want to have another wedding. (I'll keep the same husband!)