Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Day 607

Absent...
We haven't even finished the first month of school and already C has missed a day. With such full long lashes sometimes one will curve back around and poke him in the eye breaking a blood vessel which is what I thought had happened last weekend so I paid no attention to it. You'd think after being a mom this long, I would know better. Last night he tells daddy that it is itchy and hurting and upon close inspection I see it is bumpy and spreading so I say that I will make an appointment for him today. Then it hits me, we have an after hours clinic in Tomball that is open so why wait? T takes him in and sure enough, it's pink eye. Unfortunately, the pharmacy won't have his meds ready until the next morning which is fine since he obviously won't be going to school anyway. The hardest part is that he feels fine so he wants to run around and ride his bike and have us play with him which we can't do since we both have a ton of work to do. At least daddy did finally take him to get his hair cut but that will have to wait for tomorrow's pic.
He was so brave! Never even flinched when the drops went it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poor guy! Hope he's better soon!

Stay safe this weekend, and call me monday!