Monday, September 22, 2008

Days Over

So after much thought, I decided to retire the day 614, 615, 616... since I cannot seem to keep up with this blog on a daily basis anymore and I think I graduated from the project 365 many, many days ago! Now maybe I can take some of the self-imposed guilt off my shoulders when I notice that it has been more than a week since I have posted anything! I promise I am not giving up on the blog, just the daily ranting and raving and apologizing for not posting...ha-ha! I love all the e-mails that I get and running into people at weddings I shoot who tell me they read my blog all the time and feel like they know me already, in fact it makes me blush a little that someone should find my life that interesting. So thank you to all my stalkers and friends, I will be posting soon!

No comments: