Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Day 436

About that trauma...
After speaking with the doctor about C's unwillingness to ride his bike with or without training wheels, it was determined that maybe some tough love was in order. No 4-wheeler, no Grave Digger, no dirt bike until we got this down. I put him on his best friends teeny tiny bike with no training wheels in the grass and he whined and cried and begged me to stop. Moms, you know how much it killed me to refuse. No doubt the neighbors were considering reporting me at this point. I was drenched in sweat and thoroughly frustrated when he looked at me and said, "maybe I could ride my big bike with the training wheels by myself." Eureka! I certainly didn't intend on reverse psychology but I'll take it! He got on his bike and rode with more determination than we had ever seen and today he was ready to tackle it again. Then he asked me to take some "cool" pics of him with his bike...uuhhmm...SURE!





1 comment:

Shellie said...

Dear goodness he is CUTE! I love the 'cool' bike pics, what a stud muffin!!