Friday, April 11, 2008

Day 455

Another Marathon...
I am tired just thinking about the next few days! No school for C today; it's his Spring Fling festival and when we were finished flinging we went to the park with some of C's favorite ladies from school. Next up was getting M ready for her weekend at the lake with a stop at Wal-mart for sun-block and t-shirts for tie-dying. Then I had to shower and get ready for a rehearsal this evening before L got home and needed to help me get her ready for her night out to High School Musical On-Ice...FOURTH row, no less! Once Daddy gets home, its in the car and off I go. While I am gone he will have my little man and one of his friends to keep him company. Tomorrow is a wedding and Sunday the extended family of one of my favorite clients after church. Whew, tired yet? I have posted a few pics and will probably post more later, but I've gotta get movin!








1 comment:

Shellie said...

Good luck with the wedding tomorrow!!!! I cant wait to see the images, wahooo!!! - I hope you get some rest too!