Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Day 459

Twirl with flare...
My little Boo just loves twirly, flippy skirts and she was desperate to show me how this one spins today when we were picking up M from volleyball. Well you know me and all I could think was "oooohhhh, six o'clock light, that skirt and that hair!" Voila! We had such fun. The weather has been so incredible, I will be sad to see it go. Don't you just love it when pictures come out exactly as you see them in your mind? Ahhh...love!
So she went a little Marilyn on this one with a teensy bit too much leg, but look at how her face is perfectly framed by flying hair!
I think I had told her to wait a minute while I repositioned myself. You can see she isn't thrilled about that.
More waiting but this time like a flamingo on one leg!
Joy, joy! More twirling. I have lots more, but these were a few of my faves!
Strike a pose!

3 comments:

Shellie said...

AHH! So cute!!! I love her outfit, I'm so jealous - if I tried to put a skirt on my boys and ask them to twirl they would think I had gone mad and then run away, far-far away!! HAHA!!!!! These are great!

Anonymous said...

OMG what a cute skirt! Lauren looks so sweet!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet set! I lov the skirt and the hair.. the lighting absolutely PERFECT :0)