Sunday, April 13, 2008

Day 457

Weather...
So perfect today. A nice breeze, clear blue sky and temperatures in the 70's. If I'm dreaming, don't wake me. It was so hard to make them come in and get ready for school tomorrow. Why can't summer's days be like this? Oh well, I guess it's better to ring every second out of it while it lasts, right?
M finally got to ride her dirtbike...yay!!



Who's afraid of full sun? Not I. I wish her face weren't contorted, but I love the glow in her hair.
Ok, my girlfriends out there, still think he's sexy? HAHAHAHA!! I do! ;)
So clear outside, the moon looked beautiful surrounded by blue sky.
Can you guess by the color whose baseball set this is? I really liked the way it was left sitting in the grass. I swear, I didn't move anything. This is exactly as I found it after the kids had abandoned it.
One last snap of C to make it an even two pics of each kid!

No comments: