Sunday, April 6, 2008

Day 440B

Sunkissed...
I made this a separate post since it didn't quite go with the other for today. M got a bit too much sun this weekend. No matter how many times we stress the importance of sunblock, especially with her skin, she doesn't listen. Papa has tried to tell her about the many many skin cancer spots he has had removed and she doesn't listen. The kid is stubborn. Then she comes home whining about how much it hurts. Does she get sympathy? Nope. Does she get an "I told you so?" Yup. Secretly though, the one thing that I love about her pink cheeks is the freckles that come out. Shhhhh.
Many of my photographer friends know that one of my biggest pet peeves is blown highlights. Unless...there is a reason for them. If they flow with the picture and make sense. Maybe I am rambling, but with all the griping I do about blow-outs, I thought I should explain that I intentionally blew the window behind her to add to the glow and creaminess (is that a word?) of the picture.

No comments: